Do You Want to Be a Unit Public Affairs Representative?
As the 108th Training Command (IET) continues to grow, it will be difficult for the Public Affairs Staff to visit each brigade, battalion and company to cover news events. Public Affairs is the responsibility of commanders and Soldiers alike.
The PAO is kicking off the Unit Public Affairs Program (UPAR), which will allow any Soldier to be the additional eyes and ears for your unit and the PAO. By volunteering you will assume the duties of UPAR as an additional duty.
Do you enjoy taking pictures? Do you enjoy writing? As a Unit Public Affairs Representative (UPAR) you will take pictures of newsworthy events and submit them along with stories to your Division Public Affairs Officer for review and possible submission in the The Griffon, as well as your division web site.
- Familiar with your organization
- Independent & dependable
- Able to communicate well
Are you able to?
- Publicize unit participation in community projects or activities.
- Serve as the public affairs point of contact for your unit.
- Maintain contact with the 108th Training Command (IET) Public Affairs Office
Soldiers should contact their division Public Affairs Officer for additional info:
- 95th Training Division (IET) Public Affairs Officer – Cpt. Jennifer Cotten – [email protected]
- 98th Training Division (IET) Public Affairs Officer – Maj. Edward Kuppinger – [email protected]
- 104th Training Division (IET) Public Affairs Officer – Maj. Alex Johnson – [email protected]
or contact Staff Sgt. Andrea Smith at [email protected], 108th Training Command (IET) Public Affairs NCOIC or Lt. Col. Chris Black at [email protected], 108th Training Comamnd (IET) Public Affairs Officer or phone 704-227-2820 ext. 4087 for more information.
Check out the 108th Training Command (IET) USAR website and become a fan of our Facebook page!
Comments & Ratings