Your best story is just ahead of you, nestled in the Ozark Mountains Branson, Missouri is filled with actionpacked attractions and historical sites to keep the pages turning. Storytelling in the Ozarks will be just the plot twist you’ve been looking for! Your story begins when your family checks in at the 4-star Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa overlooking the sprawling, pristine Table Rock Lake. You and your family will be swept up in the rich legacy of The Shepherd of the Hills Historic Homestead and wowed by the larger-than-life Aquarium at the Boardwalk. The Branson Ferris Wheel and WonderWorks museum will have you on the edge of your seat with excitement and STEM learning. You won’t believe your eyes at the Shanghai Circus and Reza’s Edge of Illusion shows. And what about the finale of this incredible story? Enjoy a feelgood celebration of great music at Anthems of Rock that will leave you energized and feeling alive! But there’s more to see and do in 2022:
Copperhead Mountain Coaster at Shepherd of The Hills
- Many adjectives to describe this ride could include the “newest, fastest, most scenic, and longest” downhill family-fun coaster.
- Though this attraction opened a few years ago, it recently added an indoor/outdoor TreeTops course with 45 obstacles, including eight suspension bridges and two free falls.
Splash Country at Grand Country Resort
- The resort doubled the size of its Splash Country indoor water park with the addition of a 5,000 square-foot wave pool, two racing
raft rides, a dark raft ride, and a new basketball activity pool.
Pink Jeep Tours
- Known across the nation for its tours of Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Smokey Mountains, now has four different tours in Branson.
Andy B’s Tiki Bar
- Underneath a straw roof at the end of a short boardwalk with views of Lake Taneycomo, this bar only lacks a sand beach. Fun place to enjoy specialty cocktails, beers, spirits, and nonalcoholic beverages.
Tommyhawks Axe House
- Ax throwing is about as historical of a pastime as you can get, “from the first waves of Norsemen to the American Frontier — tomahawks, axes, and hatchets were everyday carry-along items of those eras.”
“Sons of Britches”
- The blue jean-clad three “Sons of Britches” in this 90-minute show have been performing their act for years, but the performance deserves mention since every performance is entirely new. Audience members make the song suggestions, and the trio performs its version, along with a good dose of comedy.
Dean Z — the Ultimate Elvis
- This year will be the second that Dean Z, star of the hit internationally touring production “Elvis Lives,” will be performing his high-energy Elvis tribute show at the Clay Cooper Theatre. The show spans the 20-year career of the “King of Rock ‘n’ Roll,” from his rise to fame in the 1950s, to his infamous Las Vegas performances of the 1970s.
Andy Williams Moon River Theater
- Keeping Andy Williams’ legacy of bringing quality family-friendly entertainment to Branson, “Liverpool Legends — The Incredible Beatles Experience” tribute show opens May 15.
Your journey to the Ozarks will leave you with fond memories of Branson and beautiful stories to share for years to come!